Doug Haldeman, Speaker
As a mortgage and real estate industry veteran of over 20 years, talk show host, father, and natural entertainer, Doug Haldeman is an entertaining speaker with a wealth of knowledge to share. Invite Doug to come speak for your group. Whether your group would like to hear about the current mortgage trends or learn more about becoming debt free, Doug excels at entertaining and educating crowds of any size.
Doug has been on both sides of the desk as a loan originator and a mortgagor. He’s also father to eight kids in addition to successful business owner and builder. With a mechanical engineering degree from Mizzou and a three-year certificate from Strategic Coach’s entrepreneur program, Doug bring a well-rounded knowledge and experience base to his financial and real estate experience, making his talks engaging and true to real life. He has experience and knowledge in a wide range of topics on which he can speak or offer information as a guest expert, including:
- Debt Reduction Strategies
- Understanding and Maximizing Credit Scores
- Increasing Savings
- Budgeting and Expense Management
- Building Wealth
- Educating Kids About Money
- Buying a Home
- Mortgage Products
- Choosing the Right Mortgage
Doug is also able to speak from experience on the topics related directly to business-building, such as sales, entrepreneurship, relational marketing, and more.
In addition to the talks that Doug gives, he is also offering classes on various topics to further financial literacy. He often leads classes covering topics such as:
- How to Create Your Own Strategy for Reducing Debt
- How to Increase Your Savings
- Maximizing Your Credit Score
- Creating a Budget & Budgeting Made Easy
- How to Build Your Wealth
- Creating a Proper Debt Strategy
- How to Educate Your Kids About Money
- Everything You Need to Know When Preparing to Buy a Home
- Discovering Fundamental Financial Principles
- How to Optimize Your Bank Accounts
- Creating Solid Financial Strategies for Couples
- Establishing a Will or Trust
- Top 12 Money-Wasters Every Parent Should Avoid
- How to Create a Four-Step Cashflow Priority Model
- Strategies for Switching All Things Money to Paperless
If there is a particular class you and your group are interested in, contact Tammie to reserve your date. Dates fill quickly, though. Contact Tammie as soon as you have a few dates in mind.
Doug isn’t limited to financial courses only. He is also knowledgeable in a wide variety of other topics. A few classes he teaches often are:
- Strategies for Hiring the Right Person for the Job
- Creating a Written Life Plan to Keep Your Life on Track
- How to Write a Winning Business Plan
- How to Set Goals and Reach Them
Take a look below at some of Doug’s appearances on local television to see for yourself his ability to educate and entertain. To book Doug to speak at your event, or to engage him to teach your group in an interactive workshop setting, contact the team today.
As Seen On…
Doug has been featured on many news programs such as KSDK, KTVI, KSLQ, and more. You can listen to Doug every Sunday on 97.1 FM News Talk at 4 p.m.
If you want to hear great tips about buying a home that’s right for you, check out the video below. And if you want to be entertained while you learn, then Doug is the right person for the job.